1.The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Busses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc.; However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
2. Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 min. before the scheduled time of departure.
3. The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accident.
4. The company shall not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or other reasons beyond the control of the company.
5. The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Under such circumstance passengers will be intimated through email/phone as soon as possible and the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the wayside. Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by Travel partner.
6. The tickets booked through website are cancellable.
7. The cancellation refund will be transferred to your respective bank accounts.
8.The cancellation refund will also be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime within that one year to do any further bookings.
9. Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account within 30 days of the ticket cancellation.The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation.
- Less than 6 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 6 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the station departure time: 60 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 12 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 30 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 3 days before station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 3 to 7 days before station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges